DIRECTOR OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS - Beretta USA Careers
Beretta USA Corp.
Accokeek, MD, USA
Director of Marketing Communications
Requisition ID: 1193
The Director of Marketing Communication is a senior level role for an action-oriented leader, who knows how to execute digital and creative input across multiple channels including traditional media, digital properties, video communications, social and influencer activations, and brand partnerships.
The successful candidate will lead internal and external relationships and will need the gravitas to operate at senior levels of the organization, so experience managing and influencing multiple stakeholders will put you in good stead to ensure alignment, understanding, and buy-in. This role is responsible for developing and executing strategic communications initiatives to increase awareness of and affinity for the Beretta brand and its full line of products including firearms, clothing, and accessories. The successful candidate is an effective collaborator and motivator who leads a team of marketers to success and demonstrate excellent digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing techniques. This role maintains oversight and accountability for internal and external communications, including strategy, design, execution, and measurement for commercial, retail, and digital, and is responsible for directing the marketing communication strategy and planning. This role will be accountable for achieving P&L and brand marketing metrics.
· Defines the vision, goals, core strategies, and most efficient tactics needed to drive media coverage and reach new consumers and influencers across business, trade, and consumer press.
· Partners with external agencies to create plans that amplify our brand campaigns & assets, positioning of products and services, news & announcements, etc.
· Designs and implements company digital strategies within budget requirements
· Sets specific digital objectives, KPI’s and management of progress
· Ensures smooth operation for all digital tools and applications (e.g. website, blogs, and social media)
· Proactively pitches media outlets for coverage on Beretta across corporate, consumer, fashion, lifestyle, and firearm media outlets.
· Develops communication platforms for key executives, as well as thought leadership distribution strategies.
· Devises ‘breakthrough’ buzzworthy PR events and activations to elevate the Beretta’s message, bringing new perspectives and vision that tap into the Beretta’s innovative roots.
· Collaborates with the Marketing, Sales, and Executive leadership team to ensure strategies and tactics influence and build on the broader marketing strategies and tactics.
· Develops and formalizes corporate communication function within departments that will liaise both with internal HR team, Beretta Ecommerce, and the Beretta ecosystem.
· Manages and optimizes department budget and spend.
· Owns Brand KPIs including share of voice, brand recognition, foot traffic, consumer engagement and media performance.
· Partners with the commercial, retail, and digital teams to drive a strong and consistent brand message and image across all consumer and partner touchpoints.
· Works with the global team and local agencies to develop new and innovative ways to communicate key brand and campaign messaging in-market.
· Creates the PR Strategy in alignment with the global PR strategy.
· Influences, educates, and promotes marketing investment to our customers to increase top of the funnel demand creation.
· Creates and executes the communications strategy for all Beretta product lines.
· Partners with Product Managers and Sales Directors to develop and execute the communications plan around sales led events.
· Participates in the promotion development process in conjunction with Sales, Product, and Channel teams to ensure the timely and effective implementation of all promotional activity.
· Works closely with the Sales, Channel, Ecommerce teams to develop marketing activities.
· Manages various activities such as co-op promotional & advertising executions, staff training events, new store openings, VIP evenings to increase sales, as necessary.
· Collaborates with internal support resources to analyze and develop insights for marketing campaigns and communicate to relevant parties within the business via postmortems.
· Helps provide support for internal and external marketing inquiries.
· Attends and/or participates in conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
· Identifies areas and opportunities to improve the customer journey through new and emerging tools and technologies
· Develops the talent of the team by coaching, counseling, training, and providing performance management
· Travel as needed
· Other tasks as assigned
· Demonstrable track record of building brands via omnichannel strategies
· Experience working with creative and product teams to develop efficient processes
for feedback and collaboration
· Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills along with a willingness to leverage
creativity in test campaigns
· Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize,
and articulate highest impact initiatives
· Exceptional ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced,
· Ability to bring products and brands to life through an omnichannel experience
· Well-versed in brand measurement KPIs and proficient in leveraging data for
· Strong project management and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail
· Ability to partner well cross-functionally and build strong relationships;
collaborative working style
· Experience with CRM platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce), Google Analytics,
· Understanding of UX/UI procedures and design best practices across all mediums,
· Strategic, innovative, and creative personality with a strong business acumen
· Experience working within the firearms industry strongly preferred
· 10+ years’ experience managing brand marketing, digital and communication
· B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field; OR a combination of educational and industry experience required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Beretta USA, Corp. is an EEO/AA employer and committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our organizations.
Beretta Careers, Beretta USA Jobs, Firearms Jobs, Firearms Industry Jobs, Beretta Jobs, Marketing Director Jobs, Marketing Careers, Marketing Jobs, Communications Jobs, Marketing Manager Careers, Maryland Jobs, Accokeek Jobs, Outdoor Industry Jobs, Outdoor Jobs, Outdoor Occupations, Guns Jobs, Employment, Job, Career, Hiring, OutdoorOccupations.com, Outdoor Recreation Jobs, Hunting Industry Jobs, Sporting Goods Jobs
Welcome and thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with Beretta U.S.A. Corp. At Beretta we pride ourselves in offering a professional, challenging and exciting work environment where each employee has plenty of opportunities to make a difference and grow with the company.
Since 1526, working at Beretta has meant sharing a passion for what we do, being committed to quality and helping maintain the company on the cutting edge of technology, quality and progress. Therefore, skills, experience, commitment and initiative are all qualities that are appreciated and rewarded at Beretta.
Please take a moment to read about the traditions and the benefits that you would enjoy as a Beretta employee.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Beretta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More about Beretta's recruiting process Beretta does not accept unsolicited resumes and/or resumes that do not clearly identify any currently open position. Candidates must meet the minimum requirements for the position in order to be considered applicants. Applicants will be contacted only if an interview is in the process of being scheduled. Due to the very high volume of resumes we receive, Beretta does not accept telephone inquiries.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Beretta, please call 301-283-2191 ext. 1250 or e-mail us at EmployMe@berettausa.com.
Beretta U.S.A. Benefits HOLIDAYS The company provides 10 paid holidays each year.
PAID SICK DAYS 40 hours of paid sick leave per year (during the first year of employment sick leave is accrued at the rate of 4 hours per month beginning the first month after 30 days of service).
Years of Service Vacation 1-4 years 80 hours 5-9 years 120 hours 10 or more years 160 hours
INSURANCE Beretta provides a comprehensive health insurance package that includes a Medical, Dental, Vision and a Prescription Drug Plan. Benefits begin the first of the month following 3 months of continuous full-time service for non-exempt (hourly) employees and the first of the month following the date of hire for exempt (salaried) employees. Life Insurance is valued at two times the annual base wage. Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance eligibility begins at one year of continuous full-time service.
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT Tuition reimbursement for job related courses are available after 3 months of full-time regular service. Beretta will reimburse 85% tuition, laboratory and registration fees upon successful completion of course for qualified educational programs.
BERETTA USA CORPORATION 401(k) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN The Plan's 401(k) contributions consist of salary deferral compensations made by employees and a contribution made by Beretta which equals 3% of compensation.
Eligibility All employees of Beretta U.S.A., except leased employees, are eligible to participate in the Plan. You become a participant in the Profit Sharing portion of the Plan on your date of hire. You become a participant in the 401(k) portion of the Plan after you complete 1 year of service.
Years of Service A year of service is a 12 month period in which you have 1000 hours of service.
Profit Sharing Contribution Beretta makes a discretionary contribution based on profits. Employees who complete a year of service during the Plan Year share in the Profit Sharing Contribution.
Beretta U.S.A. Traditions Annual Attendance Lotto After 1 year of service and meeting the attendance qualifications three (3) employees are randomly chosen to receive a monetary award each December.
Turkey Drive As a token of our appreciation each November each employee receives a Turkey to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Children's Holiday Party The children of all Beretta U.S.A. employees are invited to attend a Holiday Party given every December at the Beretta U.S.A. Accokeek, MD facility.