Shooting Sports Industry
Requisition ID: 1210
**Vacant due to internal promotion**
The overall role of the HR Manager, revolves around four areas of expertise:
Strategic Partner: Acting as a strategic senior HR advisor to senior management
Change Agent: Act as a catalyst for continued business performance
Administrative Expert: Ensuring excellence in delivering operational HR
Employee Champion: Act as voice of employee and enhance human capital contribution
The selected candidate will be the focal point to assist in the development and implementation of HR strategy, programs and policies for the Beretta USA Corp. Talent identification, performance management, employee relations, compensation, reward and recognition, succession planning, organization and staff development, leadership/bench strength development, staffing, etc. This position has significant senior leadership contact and requires a candidate with strong leadership and decision-making skills with the ability to perform in an environment of ambiguity. The incumbent must have strong communication and cross-cultural skills to be able to effectively interact with a geographically disbursed HR team. As part of the matrix environment, strong collaboration with the Corporate HR team is a critical part of success to this role.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Establishes strong business relationships with the Manufacturing leadership team to create an effective partnership.
• Identifies trends, risks, and opportunities within the organization and develop solutions in partnership with Corporate HR. As a working HR Manager, be able to act in an agile way, moving from leading change with leadership to working with employees on daily HR functions
• Ensures winning practices are employed in the areas of talent acquisition, assessment, development, employee relations, compensation, organizational effectiveness, strategy, on-boarding, change management and communications
• Analyzes and concisely presents information to the management team to enable good business decisions
• Leverages and partners with Corporate HR colleagues in operations, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee relations, diversity and inclusion and organizational effectiveness to support talent strategies
• Provides business insight through data analysis, research and benchmarking
• Provides day-to-day people leadership of team and create an environment that accelerates development of HR talent; apply rigorous knowledge management to capture learning, drive continuous improvement, and enhance employee engagement
• Leadership Development—focused on strong succession planning and strategic leadership movement. Partner with business leaders to build leadership depth to support the succession planning process. Support and enable leaders to make informed decisions about talent and to hold their organizations accountable for business results.
• Assists in driving business growth from an organization and talent perspective while continuing to foster collaborative partnerships with local colleges and universities
• Superb communications skills and the ability to establish strong rapport and credibility as a forward-looking thought leader; Ability to build strong relationships with internal client groups based on trust and mutual respect
• Proven ability to influence for impact at all levels and develop an internal network to gain support for best HR practices
• Ability to navigate cultural and business sensitivities to champion performance, employee engagement and inclusion
• Strong knowledge and experience in federal and multi-state employment laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to persuade and effectively communicate with management and interact with employees at all levels.
• Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters and to effectively prioritize, organize and manage time.
• Successful candidate will be self-directed and collaborative with demonstrated ability to resolve issues through active listening, good judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related discipline required; 5+ years of progressive HR experience with emphasis on organization development and talent management in a Manufacturing environment; OR an equivalent combination of education, experience and training required.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP required OR ability to obtain within 12 months.
• 5+ years of people management experience required.
• Experience using a variety of HRIS systems, including HCM, ATS, 3rd party benefit platforms and other systems required; experience with ADP Workforce Now strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
• Experience working in a matrix environment strongly preferred
• Frequent and repetitive use of computer and other related equipment.
• Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, walking around facility.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Beretta USA, Corp. is an EEO/AA employer and committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our organizations.
Firearms industry jobs, Beretta Jobs, Beretta Careers, Beretta USA, Firearms Jobs, Human Resources Jobs, Human Resources Manager Jobs, HR Careers, HR Jobs, Recruiting Jobs, Recruiting Careers, Recruiter Careers Gallatin Jobs, Tennessee Jobs, Nashville Jos, Outdoor Industry Jobs, Outdoor Jobs, Outdoor Occupations, Guns Jobs, Employment, Job, Career, Hiring, OutdoorOccupations.com
Welcome and thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with Beretta U.S.A. Corp. At Beretta we pride ourselves in offering a professional, challenging and exciting work environment where each employee has plenty of opportunities to make a difference and grow with the company.
Since 1526, working at Beretta has meant sharing a passion for what we do, being committed to quality and helping maintain the company on the cutting edge of technology, quality and progress. Therefore, skills, experience, commitment and initiative are all qualities that are appreciated and rewarded at Beretta.
Please take a moment to read about the traditions and the benefits that you would enjoy as a Beretta employee.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Beretta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More about Beretta's recruiting process Beretta does not accept unsolicited resumes and/or resumes that do not clearly identify any currently open position. Candidates must meet the minimum requirements for the position in order to be considered applicants. Applicants will be contacted only if an interview is in the process of being scheduled. Due to the very high volume of resumes we receive, Beretta does not accept telephone inquiries.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Beretta, please call 301-283-2191 ext. 1250 or e-mail us at EmployMe@berettausa.com.
Beretta U.S.A. Benefits HOLIDAYS The company provides 10 paid holidays each year.
PAID SICK DAYS 40 hours of paid sick leave per year (during the first year of employment sick leave is accrued at the rate of 4 hours per month beginning the first month after 30 days of service).
Years of Service Vacation 1-4 years 80 hours 5-9 years 120 hours 10 or more years 160 hours
INSURANCE Beretta provides a comprehensive health insurance package that includes a Medical, Dental, Vision and a Prescription Drug Plan. Benefits begin the first of the month following 3 months of continuous full-time service for non-exempt (hourly) employees and the first of the month following the date of hire for exempt (salaried) employees. Life Insurance is valued at two times the annual base wage. Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance eligibility begins at one year of continuous full-time service.
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT Tuition reimbursement for job related courses are available after 3 months of full-time regular service. Beretta will reimburse 85% tuition, laboratory and registration fees upon successful completion of course for qualified educational programs.
BERETTA USA CORPORATION 401(k) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN The Plan's 401(k) contributions consist of salary deferral compensations made by employees and a contribution made by Beretta which equals 3% of compensation.
Eligibility All employees of Beretta U.S.A., except leased employees, are eligible to participate in the Plan. You become a participant in the Profit Sharing portion of the Plan on your date of hire. You become a participant in the 401(k) portion of the Plan after you complete 1 year of service.
Years of Service A year of service is a 12 month period in which you have 1000 hours of service.
Profit Sharing Contribution Beretta makes a discretionary contribution based on profits. Employees who complete a year of service during the Plan Year share in the Profit Sharing Contribution.
Beretta U.S.A. Traditions Annual Attendance Lotto After 1 year of service and meeting the attendance qualifications three (3) employees are randomly chosen to receive a monetary award each December.
Turkey Drive As a token of our appreciation each November each employee receives a Turkey to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Children's Holiday Party The children of all Beretta U.S.A. employees are invited to attend a Holiday Party given every December at the Beretta U.S.A. Accokeek, MD facility.