Shooting Sports Industry
SEO Manager (Houston, TX)
We sell firearms and firearms accessories.
Reports To: Director of Inbound Marketing
The SEO Manager assists in the development of eCommerce SEO marketing strategies, including, but not limited to, SEO, Content, SEM, and UI/UX. Considerable emphasis on driving our SEO metrics, acquiring new and retaining existing customers, along with content development. The ideal candidate has substantial experience in eCommerce SEO marketing with a proven track record of driving results and delivering the best customer experience.
This is a full-time position with daytime hours. Some non-standard work shifts may be required.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Executes SEO strategies based on traffic and trends, meeting and exceeding projected monthly/quarterly goals.
· Maintains all aspects of website SEO and grow direct and organic traffic.
· Improves SEO rankings against the competition for high revenue and high-volume keywords.
· Uses multiple SEO techniques to preserve/protect current top rankings of specific keywords and improve the rest.
· Has a thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and critical algorithm updates; promptly act in response to new indexing algorithms/Google updates.
· Develops SEO strategy: keyword strategy, gap analysis, dynamic-page templates, metric strategies.
· Monitors and reduces all website SEO issues.
· Creates weekly sitemaps.
· Creates a comprehensive plan for the area (year/season/month/week), to support overall digital marketing goals.
· Conducts extensive testing of title and meta-tag strategy and build a knowledge base that drives future improvements.
· Works with Merchandising Team to execute and set up SEO campaigns for new keyword initiatives.
· Optimizes product listings to drive sales by working with the technology team to enhance images, content, features, promos, and selling pages.
· Partners with technology team to identify and prioritize site bugs, new site, and enhancements to build out the site user experience roadmap across all platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
· Ability to understand our industry, marketplace, including competition, consumer behavior/demands, and demographics.
· Experience leading SEM campaigns (Google AdWords).
· SEO strategy knowledge.
· Enterprise SEO knowledge.
· SEO issues knowledge.
· Sitemap knowledge.
· Advanced Excel level.
· Experience working with Screaming Frog platform.
· Expertise in content copywriting, including product.
· At least five years of developing and executing search engine organic campaigns to generate leads.
· SEO in house platform experience (i.e., MOZ, AhRefs, Clickflow, etc.).
· Familiarity with Enterprise level SEO Platforms (e.g. BrightEdge, Deep Crawl).
· Strong knowledge and experience in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
· Knowledge on NetSuite SuiteCommerce, Magento eCommerce platform or similar one strongly preferred.
· Management skills; ability to manage a team.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· MBA desired.
· 5-7 years’ experience of enterprise SEO.
· 3 – 5 years of professional writing experience in an agency, manufacturer, media, publishing or public relations business.
To apply, include resume with "apply" button below.
Minimum age requirement is 21.
No phone calls, please.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services.
About Primary Arms, LLC:
Primary Arms was started in 2007 with one goal: to provide firearms owners with high quality optics at affordable prices. We serve that goal every day by innovating new ways to save people time and money as they shop for accessories for their rifles and other firearms. We ship quickly, and provide the best customer service you can find.
3219 South Sam Houston Pkwy EasT, Houston, Texas 77047, US
The team here at Primary Arms is always on the lookout for the best talent we can add to our team. We’re a scrappy crew of firearms enthusiasts, ex-servicemen and women, and business people. We love what we do, we work hard, and we do everything we do to give our customers the best experience possible.
LIFE AT PRIMARY ARMS
Things are fast paced, fun, and engaging. We’re bringing a new level of service to the firearms world, and the industry is taking notice. We’re finding the best people to bring on board every day, and when you love the team you’re a part of, incredible things happen.
WHY PRIMARY ARMS
We’re growing like crazy, we’re changing the way the industry does business, we’re having fun doing it, and we’re only getting started. Every day presents new opportunities for professional and personal growth, every member of the team is there to help one another, and if you can make a case for a new way to do business we’ll give it a shot.