Shooting Sports Industry
Primary Arms is actively looking for a International Sales Manager.
At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay, and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate.
Sr. Vice President of Business Development, Sales, Marketing
The purpose of this position is to manage and direct a sales force to achieve global sales and profit goals in all International Market includes Retail, Military, Law Enforcement, and other related areas. International Sales Manager (ISM) designs and recommends sales and marketing programs and sets short- and long-term sales strategies.
He/she is held accountable for maintaining the sales of the company's commodities and services outside the nation. He/she creates selling ideas and methodical procedures and uses them to attract the clients outside the country and persuades them to buy the commodities and services. He/she fixes sales aims, objectives and targets and tries to meet them.
This is a full-time position with daytime and early evening hours. Some non-standard work shifts may be required.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Stays abreast of all international and regional laws and regulations
· Fills out all custom and other required paperwork correctly and efficiently
· Supports international trade shows & conferences
· Manages Primary Arms Optics international distribution account
· Maintains efficient relationship with all international customers, develop good professional relationships with main accounts and strategic partners of company
· Manages international OEM opportunities
· Evaluates sales processes and procedures, develops new processes
· Implements and manages new Government provided international sales programs
· Backs up the international authorities and the government executives with specialized support and task enforcement for all the merchandising plans and programs of the sales section of the specific establishment
· Designs various innovative marketing strategies to increase sales for all product launches
· Coordinates with marketing team to determine international marketing application and ensure compliance with company’s rule
· Analyzes and identify appropriate partner for each product in geographic market
· Produces sales reports, manage department KPI’s
· Provides and implement various company pricing policies
· Designs sales contacts for all vertical markets
· Establishes sales campaigns targeted at specific vertical and product markets
· Administers sales pipeline and improve opportunities for sales
· Assists global agents with technical backup, project implementation for all marketing strategies
· Offering new trade establishments to the company and enforcing them to ensure development and enhancement of the commodities
· Provides regular communication to the core sales force on trends & opportunities within these defined segments and product categories
· Identifies, monitors, and provides timely and accurate forecasts of sales opportunities
· Performs other duties, as required, within the Primary Arms Team
Skills and Qualifications
The incumbent must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
· Minimum 2 years International Sales experience
· A Bachelor's Degree in the related field is preferred
· Familiarity with Gold Key program, Market Access Program, and International Partner Search
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as country/region regulations
· Cross-cultural communication skills to the ability to interact effectively with customers
· Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to travel
· Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to operate/ demo firearm
· Advanced computer knowledge and ability to build and properly file weekly, monthly, and yearly KPIs along with other additional reports
Primary Arms was started in 2007 with one goal: to provide firearms owners with high quality optics at affordable prices. We serve that goal every day by innovating new ways to save people time and money as they shop for accessories for their rifles and other firearms. We ship quickly, and provide the best customer service you can find.
3219 South Sam Houston Pkwy EasT, Houston, Texas 77047, US
The team here at Primary Arms is always on the lookout for the best talent we can add to our team. We’re a scrappy crew of firearms enthusiasts, ex-servicemen and women, and business people. We love what we do, we work hard, and we do everything we do to give our customers the best experience possible.
LIFE AT PRIMARY ARMS
Things are fast paced, fun, and engaging. We’re bringing a new level of service to the firearms world, and the industry is taking notice. We’re finding the best people to bring on board every day, and when you love the team you’re a part of, incredible things happen.
WHY PRIMARY ARMS
We’re growing like crazy, we’re changing the way the industry does business, we’re having fun doing it, and we’re only getting started. Every day presents new opportunities for professional and personal growth, every member of the team is there to help one another, and if you can make a case for a new way to do business we’ll give it a shot.