Catch Co. is an industry-disrupting company that is bringing something new and exciting to fishing on a daily basis. We are looking for candidates with a creative fire in their belly and a passion for creating high level design.
We are searching for a detail oriented and organized Print & Packaging Production Designer to own our internal packaging development process from beginning to end, and lead design for all print materials across Brands.
What you will do:
- Generate packaging artwork from existing assets and prepare packaging assets for final production.
- Full project management of the packaging process, from submission of guidelines to our vendors, to facilitating final packaging approval.
- Own the communication stream between our vendors, Design Team, Creative Team, and Product Management team as it relates to all matters packaging.
- Coordinate and approve packaging fit and finish between various components.
- UPC Code and Attribute generation and assignment.
- Marketing Sample intake review and approval.
- Prototype packaging as needed along with the NPD team.
- Print out and assemble packaging mockups.
- Create designs for print materials to support design needs of various teams.
- Support the Design Team in creating product artwork where needed.
What experience you need:
- 2-4 years’ experience working specifically with paper packaging & print production/design
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent education/training
- Fluency with Adobe CS, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Monday.com, and proofing software are all a plus
What will make you successful:
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Creativity and passion for learning
- Self-motivated and growth-oriented mindset
- Ability to see both the big picture and small details simultaneously
- Being comfortable being uncomfortable
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do. The stages include:
- Resume and portfolio review
- Phone interview
- Take home exercise
- Interviews via Google Meet
- Reference checks