Our story started at the beginning of the 20th century, when Carl Grundén, the son of a fisherman, grew tired of the unforgiving weather on the west coast of Sweden. He decided to make something for people with passion for fishing, and started manufacturing water repellent garments to withstand the forces of nature – keeping all men and women warm, dry and safe when doing what they love. Today we carry on the tradition of developing products you can trust. We help fishermen, both professional and recreational face any condition on waters across the globe.
About the role:
The DTC and Technical Product Support Representative works collaboratively with all members of the Customer Service and Sales Teams to provide a best in class customer experience. Customers are supported through positive, accurate and timely communications via phone and electronic tools. Grundens supports the growth and development of individuals in this role to the extent to which they strive for constant improvement of themselves, systems, and processes.
From the first to last touch, customers trust that we will provide accurate and timely information and strive to provide superior resolution and support.
- Manage incoming DTC orders.
- Provide clear, efficient, and accurate communication with customers through all tools available, including but not limited phone and email.
- Provide high touch and reasonable resolution to all customer disputes/claims.
- Become fully versed in the specs and technical aspects of Grundens product line.
- Provide accurate technical product advice and recommendations to customer gear inquiries.
- Identify inaccuracies as published/communicated to customers from website to ensure that customer expectations are in line with product expectations/technical capability.
- Enter sales orders into Navision accurately and follow date entry requirements and best practices.
- Support reaching targets to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Uphold customer Service Level Agreements and meet daily response time and volume targets.
- Continue continuous improvement to customer service and sales systems and processes.
- Manage inbound and outbound consumer relations, while managing dispute resolution to Customer Service Manager and DTC Manager.
- Manage consumer fulfillment requests within currently approved terms, conditions, pricing and availability. Escalate special requests outside of standard parameters for manager approval.
- Collaborate with demand planning, procurement team, manager, and DTC Manager to meet unexpected and expected demand of DTC.
- Manage returns authorizations within terms for defective and broken product on case by case basis. All other returns or cancellations to be escalated to Customer Service Manager; i.e. Anything outside of the published policy.
- Maintaining, modifying, and adjusting orders, within Navision, to provide assistance to meet customers expectations.
- Allocating and administrating sample orders, promotional/event support and/or other monetary, product, or human resources.
- Collaborate with outside Sales Representatives to help achieve annual Sales goals and Sales initiatives for each of the key accounts.
- Support the achievement of sales growth, service goals, and initiatives for DTC as identified and evaluated by managers. Certain metrics are to be achieved in union with the outside Sale Representative; others will be the exclusive responsibility of the team.
- Potential for travel to regional shows, demonstrations, and sales events may be required to meet Sales Initiatives and/or Sales mgmt.
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills Traits and Attributes:
- Be the champion of support that Grundens customers deserve.
- Exemplify a focus on team unification.
- Be the driver for internal and personal continuous improvement. If you see something that needs fixing or have a recommendation say something.
- Provide a best in class customer experience thought professional and positive communication, even in the face of stressful situations or unhappy customers. “Attitude Makes the Difference”
- Ability to work autonomously toward daily, weekly, monthly goals, with supervision and guidance when needed.
- Ability to think and act quickly on technical issues through problem solving, critical thinking, and data driven suggestions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along.
- Technical aptitude to learn, use and master Navision, Zendesk, and MS Office Suite