Starting pay: $15-$16.00 per hour
Full time and part time positions are available
We are a growing e-commerce company that specializes in tennis, running, bass fishing, pickleball, racquetball, equestrian, ice/roller hockey, roller derby, inline skating and skateboarding products. Our goal is to provide a top-notch customer shopping experience by recommending the right products and delivering the best possible service. We believe in striving for excellence while finding simple solutions to get the job done.
The warehouse crew at Sports Warehouse California supports Tackle Warehouse, Tennis Warehouse, Running Warehouse and Riding Warehouse. Our warehouse is always moving and hard at work. From stocking product to retrieving and packing it, this team ensures that every package that leaves our building is accurate and timely. Our customers come to trust that their purchases will arrive as expected with each and every shopping experience. Join our team of hard-working associates dedicated to picking and packing customer orders accurately and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will
· Accurately and efficiently pick items for customer orders.
· Pack customer orders and assist with the essential functions of order fulfillment.
· Maintain product inventory through put-away, restocking, and organizing.
· Support warehouse workflow through various tasks, including bagging product, collecting and baling cardboard, and stocking workstations with materials.
· Execute duties in a timely and efficient manner.
· Understand resources available to locate answers to inventory questions.
· Perform the general cleaning and prepping duties associated with maintaining warehouse operations.
· Learn to string tennis racquets following guidelines.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
· Be flexible during busy times by helping fellow co-workers and function as part of a team.
· Continually learn and develop skills, procedures, and information relevant to the position.
· Other duties deemed necessary in the daily operations of Sports Warehouse.
· Bring a positive attitude and strong work ethic to the workplace.
· Communicate effectively and behave professionally.
· Understand and follow written and verbal directions.
· Take direction well and learn in a fast-paced environment.
· Focus, maintain attention to detail, and balance multiple duties in a dynamic environment.
· Work independently and productively, stay motivated, and appropriately prioritize tasks.
· Recognize the need to ask for assistance.
· Function as part of a team
· Demonstrate a sense of pride in your work and represent Sports Warehouse in a positive manner.
Benefits & Perks
Full Time Employees:
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· Paid vacation time
· Life insurance
· Merchandise discounts with all Sports Warehouse companies
· Access to on-site fitness facility
· Paid sick time
· 401(k) and profit-sharing programs
· Opportunities for growth
· Employee appreciation events
· This position involves working in a fast-paced warehouse environment and requires routine use of standard warehouse equipment for picking and packing products. This includes but is not limited to rolling carts, hand scanners, tape guns, box cutters, cardboard boxes, ladders etc. Additionally, position requires use of computers. The use of racquet stringing machines and related tools/supplies may also be required.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform tasks that require repeating motions that use hands, wrists and fingers to handle objects and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to move about to accomplish tasks and may including standing, walking, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, climbing or crouching. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee is expected to communicate with others to exchange information. The position requires ascending or descending ladders and occasionally stairs. Additionally, position may require standing for prolonged periods of time with use of hands/fingers while stringing racquets.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects that weigh less than ten pounds, occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh between 11-20 pounds, and rarely lift and/or move items that weigh between 21-50 pounds.
Tackle Warehouse Careers, Tackle Warehouse Jobs, Sports Warehouse Careers, Fishing Jobs, Fishing Industry Jobs, Careers in Fishing, Bass Fishing Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Entry Level Jobs, California Jobs, San Luis Obispo Jobs, Fishing Tackle Industry Jobs, Fishing Tackle Jobs, Sporting Goods Jobs, Outdoor Jobs, Outdoor Industry Jobs, Outdoor Occupations, Employment, Now Hiring, OutdoorOccupations.com
Tackle Warehouse is the premier online shop for all angling needs. We provide the industry's best gear, customer service, in-depth knowledge of products, tips and techniques from pros as well as fast, efficient shipping. We are always looking for talented, passionate and hard working team members to join Tackle Warehouse headquarters in San Luis Obispo, California.
181 Suburban Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm PST
Sat - Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm PST