Full-TimeTotal Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
As the first manufacturer of color-enhancing, all-polarized sunglass lenses, Costa combines superior lens technology with unparalleled fit and durability to help people See What’s Out There.
Costa has made the highest quality, best-performing sunglasses and prescription sunglasses (Rx) for fishing and water enthusiasts since 1983, and now its product portfolio includes optical frames. Costa’s growing cult-brand status ties directly to its mission to provide high-quality products with a focus on sustainability and conservation as the company works hard to protect the waters it calls home. From the use of sustainable materials, its Kick Plastic initiative and strong conservation partnerships, Costa encourages people to help protect our watery world.
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.GENERAL FUNCTION
As the Director – Brand, Community & Partnerships, this position will be responsible for brand strategy for Costa as well as act as the 'brand guardian' to maintain brand integrity across all company and marketing initiatives and communications. This position is also responsible for all aspects of our presence within the four (4) fishing communities -- offshore, inshore, fly and bass fishing -- while equally focused on helping us explore new extensions for the Brand to truly “own the water.” Outside of the VP, this position serves as Costa’s most senior marketing representative and manages the Pro / Ambassadors, Event and Community Managers in their specific efforts to drive Costa’s strong presence in local communities throughout the marketplace. This role must provide leadership through meaningful industry relationships.Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Helps drive overall Brand Strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for long term brand health
- Measures and reports performance of brand marketing campaigns, and assesses ROI and KPIs
- Strategizes to align the company around the brand’s voice, direction, vision and mission
- Oversee the creative, production and budget for advertising and media executions such as TV, print, digital, web, and events (trade and consumer)
- Approves use of all brand logos, messaging and communications
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Develop and oversee an annual marketing plan for the offshore, inshore, fly and bass fishing communities
- Oversee community event strategy to scale our grassroots efforts in key geographies and markets
- Helps cultivates pro and industry relationships
- Build Costa’s presence in the fishing space and boost brand awareness through participation strategy in conservation programs
- Oversee event sponsorships and promotions in alignment with marketing plans
- Partner with content development for web, social media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, blog, etc.) and advertising to foster awareness and affinity within the fishing community
- Alight program plans are with strategic marketing initiatives.
- A. Degree required; Marketing or Business Administration preferred
- 10+ years of experience, including 3 years managing a marketing team
- Deep knowledge the offshore, inshore, fly and bass fishing community
- Strong business partnering skills
- Autonomous, with strong ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
- Well organized, professional, composed and approachable
- Ability to be progressive in thinking and development
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Employers and recruiters within outdoor recreation industry sectors (fishing, hunting, boating, cycling, camping, hiking, wildlife conservation, etc.) post job opportunities on Outdoor Occupations to find qualified business professionals passionate about the outdoors. Outdoor Occupations' job board service is free of charge for job seekers to search and apply for the latest new opportunities in the outdoors!
Costa Jobs, Costa Careers, Costa Del Mar Jobs, Costa Del Mar Careers, Fishing Industry Jobs, Fishing Jobs, Fishing Lifestyle Jobs, Careers in Fishing, Sunglasses Jobs, Fishing Apparel Careers, Outdoor Jobs, Outdoor Industry Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Florida Jobs, Jupiter Florida Jobs, Employment, Companies Hiring Right Now, New Jobs, New Job Opportunity, Hiring, Now Hiring, OutdoorOccupations.com, Outdoor Occupations, Sporting Goods Jobs, Director of Marketing Jobs, Marketing Manager