Catch Co. is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer with a passion for creating great customer experiences. The ideal candidate has a background in designing mobile-first ecommerce websites, working with a product team to understand business requirements, and integrating user feedback into design decisions.
What you will do:
- Work closely with business and product partners to understand the goals, requirements and challenges of an initiative.
- Design beautiful, consistent and intuitive experiences that adhere with our visual identity.
- Solve user experience problems with creative and thoughtful designs.
- Own the end-to-end design process from user flows, to wireframes, to high fidelity mockups including specs for engineers.
- Assist in and/or lead user research activities such as user testing, developing personas and mapping user journeys.
- Develop a deep understanding of our branding to ensure all designs and flows maintain brand uniformity.
- Incorporate user and stakeholder feedback into designs, as well as continuously evolve designs based on learnings and business goals.
What experience you need:
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX design.
- Proven experience creating flows, wireframes, and high fidelity mockups based on business requirements.
- Excellent track record using competitive analysis, user research, user testing and other data to inform designs.
- Experience using Figma and/or other design, wireframing and prototyping tools.
- Solid understanding of design principles and design systems.
- Understanding of responsive design, accessibility, and front-end development.
- Strong background in visual aesthetics to ensure consistency in our design, brand, and UI best practices.
What will make you successful:
- Creativity: You bring new ideas and a fresh perspective to the table so that we are designing the optimal solution.
- Collaboration: You work well with others and are always looking to learn new things and understand different perspectives.
- Open Mindedness: You take feedback well, and are able to ask questions to understand where it is coming from and incorporate it into your work.
- Attention to Detail: You are relentless about making sure your designs are “pixel perfect” before we go live.
- Relationship Building: People enjoy working with you because you listen to and address concerns, and you are passionate about creating the best solution possible.
- Data Proficiency: You are obsessed with using data both to make decisions and to measure success.
- Pride in Your Work: You consistently deliver high quality work and inspire the same in those you partner with.