Starting wage $18 per hour
Full-time position at 40 hours/week
This position requires physically reporting to work in Alpharetta, GA.
When applying, please include links to your video work and cite the role you played in executing each project.
Sports Warehouse About Us
We are a growing e-commerce company that specializes in tennis, running, bass fishing, pickleball, racquetball, equestrian, ice/roller hockey, roller derby, inline skating and skateboarding products. Our goal is to provide a top-notch customer shopping experience by recommending the right products and delivering the best possible service. We believe in striving for excellence while finding simple solutions to get the job done.
We are looking for a highly motivated person for our video department. This position will assist the Sports Warehouse Video Department in creating engaging videos to enhance the customer online shopping experience. This role requires someone who is organized and can multitask efficiently.
Benefits & Perks
Full Time Employees:
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· Paid vacation time
· Life and short-term disability insurance
· Merchandise discounts with all Sports Warehouse companies
· Access to on-site fitness facility
· Paid sick time
· 401(k) and profit-sharing programs
· Opportunities for growth
· Employee appreciation events
Duties and Responsibilities
• Shoot and edit video for Running Warehouse by assembling recorded raw material into a finished product suitable for broadcast through web and television. The material may consist of camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and/or special effects.
• Assist team members in studio and on location when necessary.
• Communicate and collaborate with the Running Warehouse team in creating unique video marketing material.
• Fast learner, self-guided, organized and creative
• Comfortable working in Mac OS X 10.16 or later
• Proficiency with Adobe Premiere CC
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop CC
• Proficiency with After Effects CC is a plus
• Possesses knowledge of video formats and compression
• Familiar with Sony camera equipment
• Ability to color correct footage and color grade footage
• Ability to perform tasks in a professional and productive manner
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Problem solves with creativity
• Knowledge/interest with running and running terminology is a plus
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, such as computers, as well as photography/video equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to operate computer and photography/video equipment. The employee is required to communicate with others to exchange information. Position demands close visual acuity to perform editing of photos/footage. The employee is frequently required to sit or stand in a stationary position, in addition to occasionally moving about inside the building or on a location shoot. The employee may occasionally need to stoop, bend, twist, kneel, crouch or climb. This position may require travel by airplane, boat, car, and/or train.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects that weigh less than ten pounds, occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh between 11-20 pounds, and rarely lift and/or move items that weigh between 21-50 pounds.
Tackle Warehouse is the premier online shop for all angling needs. We provide the industry's best gear, customer service, in-depth knowledge of products, tips and techniques from pros as well as fast, efficient shipping. We are always looking for talented, passionate and hard working team members to join Tackle Warehouse headquarters in San Luis Obispo, California.
181 Suburban Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm PST
Sat - Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm PST