Supports the merchandiser in achieving stated company goals. Responsible for the sourcing, selection and vendor negotiations for product and the achievement of merchandising plan for the assigned area and assists merchandiser in same.
1. Selects and develops product pursuant to the Company’s strategic plan for the area. Responsible for assigned vendor negotiations.
2. Determines assortment to be offered in each business and recommends pricing by location based on various factors including awareness of competition.
3. Responsible for assigned activities associated with the area’s presentation in all channels of distribution.
4. Plans promotions and ads for all channels of distribution, coordinates Incentive program product offerings and provides product information as needed.
5. Monitors and provides assistance as needed on discontinued product, overstocks, outlet needs, inventory aging etc.
6. Responsible for integrity of all system data including accurate SKU, vendor and cost information.
7. Monitors and facilitates resolution of Quality and customer return issues.
8. Performs other duties/special products as assigned.
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
401k Retirement Savings
Paid sick time
Bass Pro Cares Fund
Bass Pro Shops Jobs, Bass Pro Shops Careers, BPS Jobs, BPS Careers, Cabelas Jobs, Cabelas Careers, Outdoor Industry Jobs, Outdoors Jobs, Outdoors Careers, Fishing Industry Jobs, Fishing Jobs, Careers in Fishing, Outdoor Retail Jobs, Hunting Industry Jobs, Hunting Jobs, Job Hunting, Outdoor Jobs, Springfield Missouri Jobs, Bass Pro Shops Basecamp Jobs, Employment, Companies Hiring Right Now, New Jobs, New Job Opportunity, Hiring, Now Hiring, OutdoorOccupations.com, Outdoor Occupations, Sporting Goods Jobs
Bass Pro Shops is North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today we provide customers with premier destination retail in more than 150 locations across North America. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops acquired Cabela’s to create a “best-of-the-best” experience with superior products, dynamic locations and outstanding customer service. Guided by the visionary leadership of our founder and CEO Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is making a significant impact in on the future of conservation and the communities we serve. More than 40 years after Johnny began helping people connect with nature through a tiny bait shop, our conservation mission is to inspire people to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. Beyond retail, Bass Pro Shops also operates White River Marine Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of boats, plus award-winning resorts and nature destinations including Big Cedar Lodge, America’s Premier Wilderness Resort. Our passion for connecting people to nature extends to our CLUB program where customers earn points toward free gear and experiences, and a series of not-for-profit conservation attractions.