Vista Outdoor is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Manager to join their Digital Center of Excellence team. In this position, you will oversee the strategic and executional excellence of SFMC across Vista Outdoor’s incredible brands including CamelBak, Camp Chef, Bell, Giro, Bushnell, Foresight Sports, Stone Glacier, Fox Racing and more. We will look to you to develop innovative solutions that not only meet the demands of the current market but delivers on future trends.
This position reports to the Sr. Director of eCommerce & Digital Marketing and you will get to work out of your home office.
As a Sr. SFMC Manager, you will have an opportunity to:
- Be responsible for analysis, development, testing and documentation for Salesforce Marketing Cloud based projects.
- Engage in training, support and enhancement requests from our brand eCommerce teams.
- Works in coordination with business units to understand platform requirements and advise on how requirements can best be accomplished.
- Solicit, evaluate, and configure complex journey builds, creates trigger/automation processes, and working parameters for Marketing Cloud compatibility to create seamless customer experiences across every touchpoint.
- Monitor performance and maintain the Marketing Cloud system according to business requirements.
- Execute all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Create and maintain API and data integration processes between Salesforce and other services.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution for all Salesforce Marketing issues.
- Create and maintain data extensions and segmentation groups and track emails and develop relevant reports and dashboards.
- Build internal technical & architectural documentation, manuals, and policies.
- Maintain the Marketing Cloud system with new releases and models.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages with Marketing Cloud or systems that connect to Marketing Cloud.
- Manage all eCommerce email triggers and automations where applicable.
- Support our brands in the setup of journeys and automations that support their marketing needs.
- Configuration of SAP and other setup-intensive activities.
- Attend weekly calls with brand teams to coordinate on campaigns and strategies which require SFMC support or implementation.
- Be a main point of contact for all technical and administrative question that relate to SFMC and marketing infrastructure.
- Work collaborative and cross-functionally with internal teams such as brand marketing, IT, performance & retention marketing resources.
- Strategize with brands to coordinate on campaigns, strategies, and email communication from SFMC to customers.
- 5+ years of in-house or agency experience with the SFMC platform.
- SFMC Certifications: SFMC Administrator, SFMC Consultant, SFMC Email Specialist.
- Experience with campaign strategy and planning and implementing email designs.
- Efficient in task organization; able to prioritize tasks based on need and severity.
- Expert troubleshooting skills.
- Attitude and aptitude towards change requests, implementation, troubleshooting
- Working with third parties, contractors, and vendors
- SFMC required skills:
- Ability to read & write SQL queries
- Ability to read & write HTML/CSS for emails
- Able to work with and produce code via AMPscripting
- Able to work with Guided Template Language (GTL) using JSON data
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms preferred
- Experience with Mobile Connect (SMS messaging for marketing purposes)
- Expected to be a SME on Email Studio & Automation Studio within SFMC
- Expert at extracting data or building queries to pull insights from SFMC to gauge platform and campaign performance
You might have:
- Shopify eCommerce and Klaviyo email marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Klaviyo and email performance benchmarks
- Ability to set up email flows in Klaviyo (checkout/cart abandonment)
- Context Shifting a plus.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.
About Vista Outdoor
Vista Outdoor Inc. is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the outdoor sports and recreation markets including Bushnell, Giro, CamelBak, Federal, Bell, Remington, and many more!
Vista employs over 5,000 employees worldwide and has diverse portfolio well-recognized brands that provide a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products, including sporting ammunition, outdoor cooking accessories, ebikes, bike accessories and helmets, outdoor sports optics and golf rangefinders.
Our Purpose: To be known as a passionate outdoor company with the brands, products and culture that unite people around a shared love and responsibility for the outdoors.
Our Vision: To build powerhouse brands that empower people to achieve their goals and live their best outdoor lives.