Acts as the primary communication liaison between Merchandising and the Stores. Also partners with Visual Merchandising team to develop merchandising standards, appropriate signing and fixtures. Works with Merchants to develop appropriate regional and specific store assortments. Must be analytical and posses strong communication and interpersonal skills.
1. Partner with Merchants and Merchandise Visual Manager on development of area block plans and plan o grams.
2. Continually review floor space allocation to ensure in line with all current business initiatives and revise as appropriate.
3. Develop QMAN and communicate to stores organization.
4. Identify area capacities by store and communicate to Merchants to ensure appropriate breadth of assortment.
5. Conduct timely reviews of sales by store to ensure appropriate inventory investment by program.
6. Act a liaison between Merchants and stores on assortment needs, stock levels, and capacity issues.
7. Coordinate product and merchandising technique training of retail personnel.
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
401k Retirement Savings
Paid sick time
Bass Pro Cares Fund
Bass Pro Shops is North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today we provide customers with premier destination retail in more than 150 locations across North America. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops acquired Cabela’s to create a “best-of-the-best” experience with superior products, dynamic locations and outstanding customer service. Guided by the visionary leadership of our founder and CEO Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is making a significant impact in on the future of conservation and the communities we serve. More than 40 years after Johnny began helping people connect with nature through a tiny bait shop, our conservation mission is to inspire people to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. Beyond retail, Bass Pro Shops also operates White River Marine Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of boats, plus award-winning resorts and nature destinations including Big Cedar Lodge, America’s Premier Wilderness Resort. Our passion for connecting people to nature extends to our CLUB program where customers earn points toward free gear and experiences, and a series of not-for-profit conservation attractions.