PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES ARE:
1. Performing finishing operations on parts to produce a finished product.
2. Ability to read and understand engineering prints and tolerances.
3. Packaging and skidding finished product.
4. Identifying and reporting any scrapped product.
5. May be assigned to perform other duties as requested.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Frequently lifting or moving lightweight material.
• Continuous standing and reaching.
• Intermittent walking, lifting/lowering, pushing/pulling, and bending.
• Must be able to work full time on an ongoing basis.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL/VISUAL DEMANDS
• Use of some judgment to comply with work instructions.
• Ability to count and perform simple arithmetic.
• Excellent neat and mid range vision.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR EQUIPMENT
• Responsible for safely operating hand and power tools.
• Report any problems to supervisor immediately.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR MATERIAL
• Responsible for recording any scrap and the reason for that scrap.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFETY
• Reasonable care in performing own work is necessary to prevent injury to others.
• Assure that equipment is being safely operated.
• Know location and function of safety switches.
• Know location of nearest fire extinguisher.
• Follow guidelines in safety manual.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOUSEKEEPING
• Responsible for maintaining housekeeping in the trim/finish department during the shift and at the end of each shift.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
• Responsible for own work or occasionally for 1 person.
• Ensure that standard procedures are followed for work instructions, safety, and quality and report any violations to a supervisor.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFETY EQUIPMENT
• Must wear eye protection.
• Must wear hearing protection.
• Must wear safety shoes.
• High School diploma
• Basic computer skills
• Use measuring equipment
• Use hand and power tools
• Good attendance
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at email@example.com.
Bass Pro Shops is North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today we provide customers with premier destination retail in more than 150 locations across North America. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops acquired Cabela’s to create a “best-of-the-best” experience with superior products, dynamic locations and outstanding customer service. Guided by the visionary leadership of our founder and CEO Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is making a significant impact in on the future of conservation and the communities we serve. More than 40 years after Johnny began helping people connect with nature through a tiny bait shop, our conservation mission is to inspire people to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. Beyond retail, Bass Pro Shops also operates White River Marine Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of boats, plus award-winning resorts and nature destinations including Big Cedar Lodge, America’s Premier Wilderness Resort. Our passion for connecting people to nature extends to our CLUB program where customers earn points toward free gear and experiences, and a series of not-for-profit conservation attractions.