Exciting New Career Opportunity in the International Hunting and Fishing Industry
We are an industry leading travel company formed in 1973 to deliver sensational hunting and fishing adventures to our clients. We are seeking a dynamic sales professional to help expand our market share and serve the needs of existing clients.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a passion for hunting and fishing, exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to travel internationally and at least three years of sales excellence. You may already be a
confident leader adept at developing and executing strategies to attract new business, improve the client experience and grow market share.
You would be joining a team of seasoned travel professionals dedicated to our core values of honesty, integrity, and reliability. We serve an affluent clientele who expect the highest level of service, and we take great pride in delivering flawless, unforgettable adventures.
- Drive planning and execution of sales strategies to grow our client base
- Lead sales and communication with outfitters for countries in your territory
- Analyze industry trends and build client and partner relationships
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the logistical dynamics of the company’s destination portfolio and the ability to communicate and plan adventures with our clients and lodge partners
- Assist with representing the organization at key industry trade shows
- Travel to international destinations to build client and partner relationships
- Work closely with marketing to develop campaigns that connect with prospects
- Three years of achievement in sales
- Personable, service-oriented, efficient and the ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Critical thinking and time management skills to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Full time job.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM
Salary plus full paid benefits
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
• Sales: Three years (Required)
Work Location: Jacksonville Beach, Florida
This is not a remote or hybrid opportunity.
Trek International Safaris, 1503 The Greens Way, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250
About Trek International Safaris, Inc.
Trek International Safaris, Inc. is a full service travel agency, specializing in hunting and fishing trips all over the world, dedicated to our core values of honesty, integrity and reliability.
Since 1973, Trek International Safaris has operated as a bonded, IATA approved travel agency arranging and promoting domestic and international hunting and fishing trips all over the world on various levels. Trek arranges the entire package from the ground floor including airlines, lodging, meals, hunting guides, and local transportation.
Since those early days, we have expanded our services to include not only hunting and fishing trips but also leisure and adventure travel to over 40 different countries. We still maintain working relationships with our contacts and have trained or consulted with the outfitters and lodges for every destination we have ever offered.