Position summary: Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance and direction to customers.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
3) Demonstrate product to customers
4) Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines
5) Remains Product “expert” through ongoing product knowledge training
6) Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing
7) Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves
8) Restock merchandise as required
9) Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies
10) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
11) Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
To accomplish the essential functions of this job, Incumbent will be required to:
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at email@example.com.
Bass Pro Shops is North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today we provide customers with premier destination retail in more than 150 locations across North America. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops acquired Cabela’s to create a “best-of-the-best” experience with superior products, dynamic locations and outstanding customer service. Guided by the visionary leadership of our founder and CEO Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is making a significant impact in on the future of conservation and the communities we serve. More than 40 years after Johnny began helping people connect with nature through a tiny bait shop, our conservation mission is to inspire people to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. Beyond retail, Bass Pro Shops also operates White River Marine Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of boats, plus award-winning resorts and nature destinations including Big Cedar Lodge, America’s Premier Wilderness Resort. Our passion for connecting people to nature extends to our CLUB program where customers earn points toward free gear and experiences, and a series of not-for-profit conservation attractions.