Located in San Diego, CA, Foresight Sports is a designer and manufacturer of performance analysis and game enhancement technologies. Our products include launch monitors, simulators, performance/entertainment software, and smart mobility solutions for a variety of sports and games. We are recognized by equipment manufacturers, top professional golfers, and media outlets as the industry leader in performance measurement systems. Foresight Sports is a total technology provider, with more than 15,000 GC launch monitors and golf simulation solutions in use in retail stores, driving ranges, commercial facilities, and homes worldwide. With engineering, manufacturing, and quality-assurance teams all located under one roof, Foresight Sports offers complete, vertically integrated solutions for every segment of the market
Foresight Sports is hiring a Senior Buyer to assist with procurement and supply chain management. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers, placing and maintaining purchase orders as well as other internal documentation, and ensuring the timely delivery of orders. A Senior Buyer must be able to work autonomously as well as with a team. The goal is to ensure on-time and on-quality delivery of materials while providing accurate supporting documentation.
· Obtain quotes and negotiate terms and pricing with vendors for goods or services
· Cultivate and maintain relationships with suppliers
· Create and maintain purchase orders, as well as other documentation in accordance with company policies and legal requirements
· Communicate regularly with vendors to ensure on-time and on-quality deliveries
· Assist with administering the incoming logistics process alongside the shipping team
· Initiate RMA requests for defective materials
· Work closely with the Material Planning team to ensure continuous deliveries of required materials
· Develop and continuously improve practices and procedures
· Evaluate supplier performance and document findings
· Observe global supply chain trends and react accordingly
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Understanding of inventory management best practices
· Working knowledge of shipping and logistics
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
· Excellent negotiation skills and attention to detail
· Strong problem-solving and communication skills
· Able to lift 50 lbs at times
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Accounting, or similar
· 3-5 years’ experience preferred
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.
Vista Outdoor Inc. is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the outdoor sports and recreation markets including Bushnell, Giro, CamelBak, Federal, Bell, Remington, and many more!
Vista employs over 5,000 employees worldwide and has diverse portfolio well-recognized brands that provide a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products, including sporting ammunition, outdoor cooking accessories, ebikes, bike accessories and helmets, outdoor sports optics and golf rangefinders.
Our Purpose: To be known as a passionate outdoor company with the brands, products and culture that unite people around a shared love and responsibility for the outdoors.
Our Vision: To build powerhouse brands that empower people to achieve their goals and live their best outdoor lives.