It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Coordinates and manages orders for assigned international distributors/dealers for all Mercury LAC products including Mercury, Mariner, MerCruiser, Mercury Diesel engines, inflatables, and any related P&A. Acts as the central point of contact for orders, physical shipment, and other related issues. Maintains a high level of interaction with the sales team, distributor/dealer and production/distribution facilities to ensure that proper priorities are given to various order situations and lines of communication remain open. A high degree of follow-up with customers and sales is required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters and coordinates all orders and shipments for engines and parts and accessories. Works closely with sales department to ensure proper program criteria are applied, credit department for prompt credit release, and the distribution centers to ensure timely shipment.
- Enters all daily orders for whole goods, reconciles orders/allocation for international distributors and coordinates the container load planning and/or loose cargo to ensure efficient use of volume capacity for cost-effective loads. Coordinates with credit department to ensure credit line is available for expediting shipments.
- Ensures shipments are made in a timely manner and properly invoiced. Expedites orders through the consolidation process. Follows up on shipments with customers via telephone/fax/email to notify customers of shipments, shipping information, and contents of shipments.
- Resolves any shipment issues related to tracing, shipment errors, freight costs etc.
- Maintains appropriate levels of prioritization between P&A and whole goods.
- Consolidation of P&A with container shipments of whole goods as deemed appropriate by Sales Manager.
- Prepares pro-forma invoices for customers requiring such, for whole goods and P&A orders.
- Scan all closed files to Export Documentation Database as needed.
- Ensures that all proper export documentation is prepared to facilitate the export of all goods and submits same to appropriate transportation providers.
- Communicates via email, voice or fax on a regular basis with assigned distributors to answer all questions related to product availability, orders in house and shipment ETD/ETA.
- Manages vendor source drop shipments from vendors/manufacturers to foreign distributor customer’s freight forwarders.
- Maintains high level of knowledge of international trade regulations to ensure consistent compliance with laws.
- Creates debit and credit adjustments where necessary.
- Communicates regularly with manager to request systematic solutions and enhancements that streamline the order entry and distribution process for the international distributor.
- Communicates shipping forecast data to Sales Support and Marketing Manager on a monthly basis with emphasis on meeting month-end, quarter-end, and year-end shipping goals for international department.
- Consistently works as a team to support those team members in times of need when workload is high and quality communication is difficult. Helps as needed to balance workload.
- Constantly reviews processes for inefficiencies and makes recommendations or takes action for process improvement.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Excellent organization, communication, administrative and teamwork skills are required.
- Knowledge of PC applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel are required.
- Data entry skills for order processing/distribution systems are required.
- The ability to take direction, work independently, and manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced and potentially stressful environment is required
- Multi cultural skills and sensitivity are required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Four-year degree or equivalent of 3-5 years customer service experience is required.
- Experience in international export documentation with comprehensive knowledge of trade compliance is preferred.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine