It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
This is a summer internship opportunity for the 2023 summer term. This position reports directly to the Sales and Order Fulfillment Manager and the primary responsibility is to assist Racing Sales and Propeller Sales in all areas assigned to help achieve sales targets.
· Order entry (via phone, email and fax)
· Emailing customers
· Providing ETA’s to customers on product (both serialized and P&A)
· Working with Supply Chain, BDM’s and inside account reps
· Allocating product (both serialized and props)
· Credit and Rebills
· Return Authorizations
· Freight claims
· Provide shipping and tracking information
· Special projects
· All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· Requires strong analytical skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Highly organized
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Willingness to learn about all Race products and applications
· Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
· Self-starter and results-oriented team player with the ability to collaborate with team members
· Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business field; Junior or Senior level preferred
· Prior sales or customer service experience helpful
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Brunswick is defining, creating, and innovating the future of recreational boating. With advanced design, technology and innovation, we will redefine recreational boating and advance our leadership position in the marine industry.