It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Are you an energetic sales professional with a love for the outdoors who has always wanted to combine the two into a fun, rewarding career? Have you been responsible for driving sales and generating revenue?
If you are looking for a career change, then Freedom Boat Club (FBC) may have an opportunity for you, as we are looking to expand our sales team. We are looking for a Membership Executive to sell for our growing Minnesota Club.
We are hiring enthusiastic, service-oriented individuals who are interested in turning their passion for selling into a new career. Our ideal membership executive candidate is a consummate sales professional who has real world business experience selling non-tangible services, preferably through their own company.
Expectations and Career Description:
• A successful Membership Executive possesses the ability to thoroughly explain the Freedom Boat Club experience and ultimately convert the prospect into a member. They must be able to "close" the deal!
• As a service oriented business that emphasizes a hassle free membership experience, FBC sales professionals must be organized and responsive, as prospective members are often available outside of standard business hours.
• An entrepreneurial spirit is paramount. The most successful Membership Executives have a strong track record in sales. They are well rounded business professionals many of whom have owned their own businesses.
• A background in the service industry or non-tangible product sales is extremely beneficial.
• In order to truly appreciate the Freedom Boating experience a qualified Membership Executives will have some boating experience. Former boat owners are preferred.
• All applicants must be computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office and some type of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program.
• Relentless customer follow-up skills are a must. This will be handled over the phone and via email, so exceptional oral and written communication skills are required. Until a prospect asks to be removed from our database, they are a solid prospect and should be treated as such.
• In addition to the company generated leads provided, Membership executives are responsible for proactive lead generation. You will be required to participate in boat shows, trade show, open houses, member socials and many additional off-site events. Networking and Guerilla Marketing experience is a must.
• Continuous interaction with current membership dockside is required. The most inexpensive and highest quality leads come by way of member referrals.
• As an evolving industry, Membership Executives must be extremely flexible to internal and external changes. Freedom Boat Club invented this concept.
• 3-5 years of sales experience is preferred
• 100% Commission
• Monthly & Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
• Company sponsored health insurance
• 401k with company contribution
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.#Brunswick Corporation - Freedom Boat Club
Brunswick is defining, creating, and innovating the future of recreational boating. With advanced design, technology and innovation, we will redefine recreational boating and advance our leadership position in the marine industry.