It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Land 'N' Sea Distributing, Inc. is a full service, wholesale only distributor, serving the Marine and RV Industries for over 40 years. With thousands of different parts and accessories available from warehouses nationwide, Land 'N' Sea prides itself on fast, efficient delivery throughout the US and Canada. In a cooperative effort with Mercury Marine's Latin America and Caribbean division, Land 'N' Sea serves over 60 additional countries worldwide.
We are seeking a full-time Inventory Control Supervisor to join our Kellogg Marine team in Old Lyme, CT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
Responsible for all aspects of Inventory Control, to include, but not limited to:
* Maintaining the accuracy of the stock in the locations
* Leading and directing the work of Inventory Control employees, ie: performance, quality and safety
* Train associates on all inventory control and cycle counting related duties
* Monitor and evaluate returns and exception process
* Work with shipping for zero stock and inventory placement
* Establish cycle count and Inventory control goals to reach all audit requirement each quarter
* Ensure the checklists for the equipment are being signed daily and are turned into the BDM monthly
* Work with other supervisors to ensure proper staffing is met for all operational requirements
* Perform other related duties as assigned by the BDM and/or divisional management
* Ability to multi-task, delegate responsibilities and oversee multiple priorities effectively
* Ability and knowledge to effectively manage employee behavior and hold employees accountable
* Good verbal and written communication skills, across all levels of the organization
* Mediation and conflict resolution, and associated documentation
* Flexible schedule as required to fulfill business needs; Excellent attendance required
Position requirements include:
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in inventory control
* Minimum of 2 years’ warehouse supervisory role, preferably in more progressive assignments with a broad range of responsibilities
* Proven experience directly supervising warehouse employees (i.e. disciplinary process, including follow up and documentation, timekeeping, etc.)
* Forklift and other material handling equipment experience preferred
* Computer experience (Word, Excel, email, etc) necessary, AS400 experience a plus
* Hazmat experience a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Brunswick is defining, creating, and innovating the future of recreational boating. With advanced design, technology and innovation, we will redefine recreational boating and advance our leadership position in the marine industry.