It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
The facility maintenance technician is the person responsible for a variety of routine and semiskilled general maintenance of marinas, equipment, and grounds. Depending on assignment, duties may include making routine dock repairs (example: adjusting anchors, greasing anchor winches); replacing light bulbs and florescent lighting; preforming routine carpentry work (example: minor paint jobs, replacing dock boards); utilities maintenance (example: cleaning and repairing bathrooms, repairing irrigation systems, lawn maintenance) More difficult or skilled work may be performed under the direct supervision of Operations Manager. The facility maintenance technician communicates with the public, other marina staff, and coordinates work and supplies orders. In addition to being responsible for ensuring the safety and maintenance of dock structures and other lakeside facilities accessible to staff and customers, the facility maintenance technician will also participate in the dock hand responsibilities including fleet rental and fueling customer boats. The primary objective is to maintain a safe environment for our staff and customers.
• Performs manual labor outdoors in temperature extremes for extended periods of time.
• Establishes and maintains a safe work environment.
• Demonstrates and upholds a high standard of customer service.
• Collaborates with other department managers to facilitate a solution to maintenance requirements.
• Participates in monthly health and safety meetings, and quickly addresses action items that affect customer/employee health and safety.
• Liaises with Operations Manager to discuss recurring issues, customer complaints, or supply requirements.
• Performs painting, carpentry, plumbing and masonry work.
• Facilitates bathroom cleanliness throughout the day.
• Monitors supply levels of products needed to perform job responsibilities.
• Implements daily trash removal.
• Generates Interest and excitement about the various products and services that Marina provides through effective communication with existing and potential customers.
• Offers and assists colleagues as needed to ensure the success of the marina's operations.
• Executes spill prevention measures and understands the procedures to follow in the event of a spill of any magnitude.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.#Brunswick Corporation
Brunswick is defining, creating, and innovating the future of recreational boating. With advanced design, technology and innovation, we will redefine recreational boating and advance our leadership position in the marine industry.