Very Competitive Pay! Day 1 Benefits! Great Team!
Shift: 1, Monday – Friday 7am – 3:30pm (on call as needed)
Our Manhattan, Montana facility is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Mechanic 2 to add to our Blackhawk! team. The Facilities Maintenance Mechanic 2 is a direct supporter/contributor to the success of the Blackhawk brand!
Responsibilities, Including but not limited to -
- Perform and properly record all required maintenance tasks for specialized molding, milling, drying, cooling, and filtering machines according to machine manuals.
- Read and understand electrical/electronic schematics
- Operate test equipment to troubleshoot electrical problems
- Maintain compressor, air, and water lines used to operate fixtures and air tools.
- Maintain forklifts, scissor lifts
- CNC basic repair
- Perform finish carpentry activities including putting in doors and windows, building stairs, tables, hanging cabinets and shelves, and installing interior and exterior trim.
- Build and repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures as needed
- Replaces light fixtures and bulbs/ballasts
- Perform periodic maintenance on the HVAC systems
- Perform plumbing activities such as repairing water leaks and replacing faucets and plumbing fittings in the plant, and maintaining the septic tank system.
- Maintain outside lighting
- Clean around dumpsters and maintain orderliness of building grounds
- Provide grounds keeping services, such as landscaping or snow removal from sidewalks and non-grass areas
- In Ground Sprinkler System maintenance
- Must accurately record all machine and building maintenance, utilizing maintenance tracking software, monthly building checklist, and documentation assigned by supervisor
- Track and organize spare parts inventory
- Effectively communicate maintenance requirements with supervisor.
- Must excel at working in a team environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a positive work ethic.
- Maintain a clean work area and be responsible for end of day cleaning.
- Must allow time studies and maintenance processes videotaping
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Align equipment or machinery.
- Assemble, repair, or install electrical components, subsystems, or systems.
- Assemble, repair, or install mechanical components or machine parts.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems
- Performs other duties as assigned
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in general electrical and plumbing maintenance.
- Knowledge of PLC programming and interpretation for trouble shooting purposes
- Knowledgeable and experience in 3 phase and singe phase power distribution systems, motor controls, wiring and trouble shooting
- Awareness of NEC code
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Training in controls, electrical, electronics, electro-mechanical program or related
- Knowledge of commercial, industrial, or manufacturing electrical environment.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical schematics proficiently
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary
- Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
About Vista Outdoor
Vista Outdoor Inc. is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the outdoor sports and recreation markets including Bushnell, Giro, CamelBak, Federal, Bell, Remington, and many more!
Vista employs over 5,000 employees worldwide and has diverse portfolio well-recognized brands that provide a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products, including sporting ammunition, outdoor cooking accessories, ebikes, bike accessories and helmets, outdoor sports optics and golf rangefinders.
Our Purpose: To be known as a passionate outdoor company with the brands, products and culture that unite people around a shared love and responsibility for the outdoors.
Our Vision: To build powerhouse brands that empower people to achieve their goals and live their best outdoor lives.