The Position: Program Analyst – Tactical Accessories
Our Virginia Beach facility is seeking a Program Analyst – Tactical Accessories to add to our team. We are looking for a Program Analyst to support and advise in planning, managing, and evaluating programs, operations, and processes. The Program Analysts responsibilities include conducting research, analyzing complex data sets and systems, identifying trends, and preparing reports and recommendations. You will also be responsible for drafting policies and procedures, assisting with budgeting processes, tracking and evaluating operational and program performance, and identifying and resolving any issues.
To be successful as a Program Analyst, you should be able to provide expert guidance to optimize systems, procedures, and processes, evaluate operational and program effectiveness, and develop solutions to make improvements or address performance issues. An outstanding Program Analyst should have strong project management, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills. This candidate will need to have balanced knowledge and abilities from both a functional and technical skill set and be comfortable training users.
Responsibilities: Including but not limited to
- Respond to support requests within the contracted response time
- Track and manage open cases to resolution within ticketing system
- Gather client requirements and document functional specifications
- Perform system testing and end user client training
- Create / troubleshoot financial statements using NetSuite or other financial reporting solutions
- Troubleshoot and support NetSuite applications and add-ons
- Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and budget
- Strong financial / accounting background
- Understand inventory, distribution & manufacturing concepts
- Conducting research, analyzing data, identifying trends, and preparing reports.
- Determining program requirements and making recommendations.
- Analyzing programs, policies, procedures, and systems and making recommendations to optimize these.
- Drafting new or revised policies and procedures.
- Assisting program managers with the development of budgets and schedules as well as tracking metrics.
- Assessing and advising on potential issues related to costs, schedules, and performance.
- Advising program managers with regard to planning, testing, and implementing new programs or systems.
- Identifying and resolving issues and problems.
- Planning, analyzing, and evaluating the effectiveness of operations and programs.
- Preparing and presenting reports and recommendations
- Effectively utilize WAWF
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years in a program analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field preferred
- At least one (1) year working in a help-desk capacity
- Demonstrated understanding & experience with basic ERP system modules including core financials, OneWorld, manufacturing experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of business processes including:
- Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Fixed Assets; Record to Report
- Revenue Recognition; Contract Renewals
- SuiteBilling; ARM
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteFlow & Advanced Approvals preferred
- Experience supporting NetSuite integrated applications (ACH, Coupa, Concur, Avalara/Vertex, Celigo, RF Smart, Dell Boomi, etc) preferred
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of multiple databases and software systems
- Advanced skills in excel
- Ability to define, create and complete project deliverables with minimal guidance
- Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks
- Ability to collect and analyze complex sets of data
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
- Ability to create and complete documentation and blogs
- Exhibits professionalism at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Primarily work in an office setting utilizing office equipment. Bend, stoop, crouch, crawl, stand, walk, kneel. Lift up to 50lbs with assistance at times when moving equipment as needed.
- Primarily office setting. May be required to spend time in production/manufacturing environment periodically
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
About Vista Outdoor
Vista Outdoor Inc. is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the outdoor sports and recreation markets including Bushnell, Giro, CamelBak, Federal, Bell, Remington, and many more!
Vista employs over 5,000 employees worldwide and has diverse portfolio well-recognized brands that provide a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products, including sporting ammunition, outdoor cooking accessories, ebikes, bike accessories and helmets, outdoor sports optics and golf rangefinders.
Our Purpose: To be known as a passionate outdoor company with the brands, products and culture that unite people around a shared love and responsibility for the outdoors.
Our Vision: To build powerhouse brands that empower people to achieve their goals and live their best outdoor lives.