Train *On the Job* & Join us for Great Pay, Awesome Benefits & Career Growth:
- $21.30/hr [Want more $$$? Check out our Shift 3 Openings!]
- Hours: Monday - Friday (4pm -12:30am), Overtime (10-12 hour shifts as needed, including weekends)
- DAY ONE: Health insurance
- DAY ONE: Dental insurance
- Also DAY ONE:
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- HSA option
- Competitively Accruing PTO
- 401k with 6% MATCH
- Excellent Employee Discount!!!
- Tuition reimbursement
- AND… Don’t wear steel toed shoes! 😊
The Olathe Bushnell location is seeking a 2nd shift Material Handler Position to add to our team. This position is responsible for training all new hires on distribution center procedures, with a focus on operation of warehouse equipment, standard operating procedures and paperwork procedures. They will also perform the various tasks associated with fulfillment and shipment of products within Bushnell warehouse facility.
- Operate forklift equipment (various types)
- Provide best in class equipment training for our warehouse associates – new hires, recertification and post-accident
- Conducts new hire Safety Training
- Maintain and update training files for all warehouse associates as well assisting with driver related documentation
- Receives and processes product into warehouse
- Pick and pack product to fulfill orders
- Prepares product for shipment
- Assists with other projects as required
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Must maintain a high attention to detail
- Assist production assembly department as needed
- Other duties as required
- 1+ years of related experience
- Must be forklift certified; or willing to become forklift certified
- Working knowledge of RF gun
- Basic understanding of a Distribution Center
- Good reading and comprehensive skills to read orders, bills of lading, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Basic understanding of sound safety practices and good housekeeping requirements
- Bilingual (Spanish Preferred)
Physical demands: Standing, lifting, walking, kneeling, and bending for extended periods of time; regularly will be required to lift up to 50 pounds
Environment: Exposure to noise, dust, and climate changes
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
About Vista Outdoor
Vista Outdoor Inc. is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the outdoor sports and recreation markets including Bushnell, Giro, CamelBak, Federal, Bell, Remington, and many more!
Vista employs over 5,000 employees worldwide and has diverse portfolio well-recognized brands that provide a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products, including sporting ammunition, outdoor cooking accessories, ebikes, bike accessories and helmets, outdoor sports optics and golf rangefinders.
Our Purpose: To be known as a passionate outdoor company with the brands, products and culture that unite people around a shared love and responsibility for the outdoors.
Our Vision: To build powerhouse brands that empower people to achieve their goals and live their best outdoor lives.