· Drive sales distribution and market share growth for all Outdoor Products Business Unit brands and products across Australasia (Australia & New Zealand) including global oversight for reloading equipment and manage E-Commerce sales distribution.
· Manage key distribution network and identify new business opportunities outside existing channels.
· Foster international business practices and cultivate greater awareness among internal stakeholders.
· Retain and maintain efficient relationships with all international customers through various market visits, trade shows, conferences and effective communication practices.
· Collaborate with various department team members to increase service levels and provide customer satisfaction.
· Advocate customer needs and market requirements across organization.
· Analyze market trends and provide monthly forecast for market needs.
· Prepare monthly reports and provide an executive summary to management team.
· Implement sales plan and assist customers in proper execution to achieve sales targets.
· Work with international customers to design various innovative sales strategies and execute all product launches across all channels of trade effectively.
· Maintain all activities related to sales and provide support to Director of International Sales to ensure effective communication is conducted.
· Develop and maintain good professional relationships with strategic partners of company and internal stakeholders.
· Coordinate with marketing and product teams to determine all international marketing applications align with product and trade compliance requirements.
· Evaluate and identify appropriate strategic partner for each product in geographic market.
· Monitor and recommend improvement to sales plans to achieve corporate KPI’s.
· Provide and implement various company pricing programs, policies and promotions.
· Prepare and analyze various promotional programs and assist in development of new programs that adhere to international requirements.
· Establish sales campaigns targeted at specific regions to improve product position and distribution.
· Manage sales pipeline and identify sales opportunities to overdrive monthly targets.
· Assist International Customer service team members and provide guidance to resolve issues.
· Review all market strategies for customers and evaluate all advertising and marketing plans to achieve objectives.
· Conduct monthly evaluations with Director of International Sales to review market analysis, customer evaluations, product performance and sales results.
· Coordinate with management team and ensure optimal results for all operations.
· Maintain efficient knowledge on all rules and regulations for various business operations.
· Monitor all everyday activities and resolve all customer issues appropriately in coordination with internal departments.
· Develop and engender sales distribution across international E-commerce platforms in emerging markets.
· Collaborate with internal departments to create product price structure, margin requirements and EBIT return across respective regions.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.
Vista Outdoor Inc. is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the outdoor sports and recreation markets including Bushnell, Giro, CamelBak, Federal, Bell, Remington, and many more!
Vista employs over 5,000 employees worldwide and has diverse portfolio well-recognized brands that provide a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products, including sporting ammunition, outdoor cooking accessories, ebikes, bike accessories and helmets, outdoor sports optics and golf rangefinders.
Our Purpose: To be known as a passionate outdoor company with the brands, products and culture that unite people around a shared love and responsibility for the outdoors.
Our Vision: To build powerhouse brands that empower people to achieve their goals and live their best outdoor lives.