It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: Brunswick will never ask you to pay any money to participate in the interview process and will not require that you provide sensitive information such as credit card or bank account information.
We have recently become aware of certain efforts by cyber criminals who are publishing and promoting fake job listings on third party websites, such as Craigslist and Indeed, by pretending to be actual Brunswick employees. To help ensure you don’t fall victim to any of those scams, never disclose sensitive information as mentioned above. All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying to a posted position through https://www.brunswick.com/careers. Only after accepting an offer through this portal will you be asked for SSN and DOB. If you are ever unsure or want to ask any questions, please contact the Brunswick HR Shared Service Center at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.
Under moderate supervision perform diversified work involving fine wire solder (lead & leadfree), assembly using fixtures and torque guns, Work from drawings or specifications and may interface with engineering. May test or inspect assembled units. May rotate stations in a work cell and/or is expected to have mastery of all steps in a process.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Mechanically inclined with basic reading, writing and mathematics skills.
· Work in a team environment, follow direction, read work instructions, and prepare container labels; including addition and subtraction of part counts.
· Gather materials, select programs, change fixtures and adjust test machine to perform tasks.
· Preform a preferred solder joint both with lead/lead free solder and recognize acceptable solder flow
· Perform difficult assembly tasks while standing for shift duration
· Setup potting machine, load fixtures, preform switch potting process and achieve quality work if needed
· Run parts, inspect for defects, troubleshoot and communicate issues as they arise, and make required adjustments
· Package finished parts and send to appropriate next step in operation
· Employee may be required to train on other shifts
· Expected to work in a safe manner and follow company policies and procedures
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
Education and Experience Requirements:
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Brunswick is defining, creating, and innovating the future of recreational boating. With advanced design, technology and innovation, we will redefine recreational boating and advance our leadership position in the marine industry.