Passion for wanting to help customers learn how to use our products and love them. That is what makes Camp Chef customer service top notch. This creates a fast paced and dynamic culture where our customers come first. We love our core business hours which allow us to work four day work weeks. This schedule is great for individuals who may have more availability during summer months. Full time and part time shifts available.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for all aspects of order processing from initial purchase until the customer is satisfied with the delivery of their order. The CSR is a primary customer contact and is responsible for assuring the customer receives excellent service, in addition to acting with Management as a customer advocate.
• Primary responder to incoming customer calls.
• Return all telephone calls and emails from customers within 24 hours.
• Enter and manage customer orders with 100% accuracy.
• Coordinate customer returns and create return shipping documentation.
• Communicate sales orders changes to all appropriate departments.
• Develop and maintain positive customer relations with customers and staff.
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from management and team members.
• Maintain excellent customer service to all customers and sales reps.
• Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
• 2 years of experience in customer service
• Must be able to type 35-40 WPM
• Must be technically inclined
• Energetic customer phone skills – must trouble shoot customer product problems
• Able to disassemble and reassemble top selling products by end of the 3 month probationary period
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to handle multitasking in a fast pace environment
• Computer terminal use 10 hours per day.
• Moving boxes of products for shipping.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds unassisted.
• Standard Office w/Warehouse
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.
Vista Outdoor Inc. is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the outdoor sports and recreation markets including Bushnell, Giro, CamelBak, Federal, Bell, Remington, and many more!
Vista employs over 5,000 employees worldwide and has diverse portfolio well-recognized brands that provide a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products, including sporting ammunition, outdoor cooking accessories, ebikes, bike accessories and helmets, outdoor sports optics and golf rangefinders.
Our Purpose: To be known as a passionate outdoor company with the brands, products and culture that unite people around a shared love and responsibility for the outdoors.
Our Vision: To build powerhouse brands that empower people to achieve their goals and live their best outdoor lives.