It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: Brunswick will never ask you to pay any money to participate in the interview process and will not require that you provide sensitive information such as credit card or bank account information.
We have recently become aware of certain efforts by cyber criminals who are publishing and promoting fake job listings on third party websites, such as Craigslist and Indeed, by pretending to be actual Brunswick employees. To help ensure you don’t fall victim to any of those scams, never disclose sensitive information as mentioned above. All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying to a posted position through https://www.brunswick.com/careers. Only after accepting an offer through this portal will you be asked for SSN and DOB. If you are ever unsure or want to ask any questions, please contact the Brunswick HR Shared Service Center at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.
Warehouse Inventory Control Lead
Land 'N' Sea Distributing, Inc. is a full service, wholesale only distributor, serving the Marine, RV and Powersports Industries for over 30 years. With thousands of different parts and accessories available from warehouses nationwide, Land 'N' Sea prides itself on fast, efficient delivery throughout the US and Canada. In a cooperative effort with Mercury Marine's Latin America and Caribbean division, Land 'N' Sea serves over 60 additional countries worldwide.
We are seeking a Warehouse Inventory Control Lead to join our Pompano Beach, FL team.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Basic supervision of the cycle counting process and the counters.
* Analyze cycle counting results and variance report to determine root causes for deviations.
* Work with Shipping and Receiving Leads to correct or improve operating procedures.
* Evaluate the allocation report daily to determine inventory control failures.
* Completing Cycle Count Requirements accurately and efficiently.
* Error reporting and resolution.
* Research and resolution of warehouse issues.
* Candidate must have good attendance record, work quickly and accurately, work with all other departments/employees professionally, and work well under minimal supervision.
* Operate forklift or uses hand truck to move, convey or hoist equipment and parts throughout the warehouse and work areas.
* Comply with all quality standards and policies.
* Position also performs other warehouse related tasks as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Knowledge typically obtained with a high school or equivalent diploma.
* Must have dependable attendance and be a team player.
* Prior forklift certification or willing to become forklift certified.
* Basic computer skills helpful.
* Prior warehouse experience a plus!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, balance and use arms and hands to reach, pull, push, clasp and move a variety of materials. Walkways are concrete and/or metal grating. The employee must lift and/or move up to 75 lbs occasionally and up to 20 lbs frequently. Employee may be exposed to high, precarious places. The warehouse environment can be hot (or cold) and dusty.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Brunswick is defining, creating, and innovating the future of recreational boating. With advanced design, technology and innovation, we will redefine recreational boating and advance our leadership position in the marine industry.