It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: Brunswick will never ask you to pay any money to participate in the interview process and will not require that you provide sensitive information such as credit card or bank account information.
We have recently become aware of certain efforts by cyber criminals who are publishing and promoting fake job listings on third party websites, such as Craigslist and Indeed, by pretending to be actual Brunswick employees. To help ensure you don’t fall victim to any of those scams, never disclose sensitive information as mentioned above. All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying to a posted position through https://www.brunswick.com/careers. Only after accepting an offer through this portal will you be asked for SSN and DOB. If you are ever unsure or want to ask any questions, please contact the Brunswick HR Shared Service Center at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.
Freedom Boat Club is the nation's oldest and largest private member boat club and we are currently looking to add a highly customer-focused Captain to our training staff. We are looking for a dynamic individual to handle training and onboarding our club members through classroom and on the water training. Trainings may include topics such as Basic Boat Operation, Intermediate Powerboating, Lock and Anchor Training, and others. We are hiring for multiple Wisconsin-based locations.
Plus attractive benefits:
Company matching 401(K)
Freedom Shirts and Dock Shoes
Identity Protection and Restoration
Employee Assistance Program
Health Advocacy Support
Other discounts and services
Good communication skills and friendly customer service required. The position will require weekend hours as needed and is part-time with flexible hours.
- Candidates must maintain their Merchant Mariner Credentials
- Previous instructor experience is highly desirable
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Boating experience in and around boats is required
- You will be required to:
- Moving from docks to boats and vice versa, unstable & wet surfaces
- Maneuver large drops down to vessels & back up to dock
- Stand for long periods of time
- Read/manipulate hand-held computer tablets
- Work outside in the elements
- Ability to maintain a calm, positive attitude during periods of high activity
- Highly effective communications skills and friendly customer service is absolutely required
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working unsupervised
- High attention to detail
- Handle minor member mishaps or incidents while maintaining friendly disposition
- Adhere to all safety policies
- Professional communication skills with co-workers, corporate, and members
- Maintain a cooperative, team attitude in working with supervisors and fellow employees
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.#Brunswick Corporation - Freedom Boat Club
Brunswick is defining, creating, and innovating the future of recreational boating. With advanced design, technology and innovation, we will redefine recreational boating and advance our leadership position in the marine industry.