It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: Brunswick will never ask you to pay any money to participate in the interview process and will not require that you provide sensitive information such as credit card or bank account information.
We have recently become aware of certain efforts by cyber criminals who are publishing and promoting fake job listings on third party websites, such as Craigslist and Indeed, by pretending to be actual Brunswick employees. To help ensure you don’t fall victim to any of those scams, never disclose sensitive information as mentioned above. All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying to a posted position through https://www.brunswick.com/careers. Only after accepting an offer through this portal will you be asked for SSN and DOB. If you are ever unsure or want to ask any questions, please contact the Brunswick HR Shared Service Center at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.
Land 'N' Sea Distributing, Inc. is a full service, wholesale only distributor, serving the Marine and RV industries for over 40 years. With thousands of different parts and accessories available from warehouses nationwide, Land 'N' Sea prides itself on fast, efficient delivery throughout the US and Canada. In a cooperative effort with Mercury Marine's Latin America and Caribbean division, Land 'N' Sea serves over 60 additional countries worldwide.
We are seeking a Driver to join our Grand Rapids, MI team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Ability to load, secure and unload product safely, and maintain a route schedule
* Receive and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery of goods to ensure timely service
* Demonstrated communication and customer service skills
* Accurate handling of CODs, delivery manifests
* Vehicle inspection, both pre- and post-delivery, compliance with all federal and state regulations
* Excellent attendance and reliability are critical
* With minimal supervision, demonstrated ability to solve practical problems
* Hazmat training a plus
Position requirements include:
* High school diploma or equivalent with prior delivery experience
* Medical examiner's certificate and the ability to have and maintain a satisfactory driving record within company policy limits
* Must be able to become certified through OSHA in the following areas: Basic Hazmat, Driver Specific Hazmat, and Security Awareness
* CDL preferred but not required
* Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, balance and use arms and hands to reach, pull, push, clasp and move a variety of materials. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 20 lbs frequently.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Brunswick is defining, creating, and innovating the future of recreational boating. With advanced design, technology and innovation, we will redefine recreational boating and advance our leadership position in the marine industry.