This position is perfect for a fishing enthusiast and or someone who has knowledge of fishing/tackle.
Eagle Claw Fishing Tackle, Co. is one of the most recognized names in the tackle industry and has been a manufacturer of fishing products for over 90 years. Not only do we manufacture our fishhooks right here in Denver, CO, but we distribute premium quality fishhooks, rods, reels, and terminal fishing tackle throughout the United States and in over 40 countries worldwide.
Along with being a great place to work, we offer medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D insurance, supplemental life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, EAP, profit sharing and a 401K plan with a match, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid personal time, education assistance, and bonus opportunities may be available.
Eagle Claw is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
The position is the principal contact, spokesperson, problem solver, and source of policy and product information, servicing some of our largest customers. Its purpose is to support the sales efforts of the Company by serving as a coordinator and liaison between the Customer, Sales Representative/Agent, and other departments of the Company, while being the main contact between the assigned accounts replenishment departments, EDI, Supply-chain Data providers, and the Company. The position also supervises the Customer Service group, ensuring the contribution towards a high standard of customer service through order and pricing accuracy, pick release, and on time shipments. The position interacts with all order fulfillment departments.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Supervision experience required. Supervision in Customer Service or Order Entry preferred.
- Some college required or equivalent work experience in a supervisory role.
- Advanced computer experience and computer aptitude required in Excel and Word.
- Oracle or other data base experience preferred.
- Self-starter, good organizational skills and detail oriented necessary.
- Ability to prioritize and assign duties
- Should have advanced analytical and mathematical abilities.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with varied aspects of fishing preferred
- Supervise Customer Service.
- Responsible for the accuracy and workflow of all inbound sales orders.
- Manage customer disputes and elevated problems.
- Handle standard Field Representative requests.
- Be the responsible business contact for assigned customers.
- Liaison between Customer Service and Production Planning, Forecasting, and Order Entry
- Responsible for accurate maintenance of item pricing and structure for all assigned accounts. Handle and maintain the implementation of customer new product and pricing sheets.
- Establish daily/weekly schedule for team that best utilizes all department resources to ensure daily and weekly goals are met.
- Management of orders received through EDI, store direct call-ins, or communication with Account Field Representative/Agent or other means.
- Prepares daily reports to internal Company Departments listing purchase order delivery requirements and monitors results for compliance with published standards.
- Prepares daily and weekly reports for Company Management on key performance indicators for designated National Accounts.
- Resolves discrepancies between the accounts and freight companies regarding delayed or lost shipments.
- Coordinates vendor agreements/manuals between designated national Accounts and the Company.
- Initiates expedite reports based on forecasted requirements and current product availability reports
- Initiates return documentation as appropriate and assist company departments in resolution of returns/credits.
- Monitors order release sequence, insuring highest possible fill rates are maintained and kept within customer stated objectives.
- Prepares shipments to the Account Representative/Employee or designated location to support National Account sales activity.
- Maintains current customer compliance regulations regarding supply chain management, including shipping and routing instructions, and shipment packaging, marking, and labeling requirements.
- Notifies IS Department of any pending EDI mapping or information flow changes.
- Corresponds to all emails and letters received on assigned accounts
Special Market Responsibilities
- Maintain/update account database to include programs, items and contracts.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate stocking levels of special market items. Review and update account database to include programs, items and contracts.
- Create a new product listing, program sheet and catalog upon recommendation.
- Review and respond to any backordered items.
- Assists with management of National Accounts when necessary.
- Observes and practices all safety and good housekeeping rules and regulations of the Department and / or Company.
- Works with Order Management to help expedite pick release on Rush shipments and Shipping print requests. Maintains and distributes Rush Log according to procedure.
- Monitors multiple pick release requests, customer fill rate approval notices and Shipping pick release requests to be sure unscheduled pick release requests are initiated in a timely manner.
- Maintain Oracle Price List records and Customer Discounts.
- Reviews and follows up on EDI order errors to be sure they are responded to with the appropriate action
- Monitors the interactions and output from workers to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain and update the Company’s PROP65 list of items, keeps accurate records of items, and annual PROP65 notifications to customers.
- Generates and distributes daily order logs, MTD shipment reports and other Discoverer Reports for Departmental and company distribution via email where necessary.
Physical Environment and Working Conditions
- Must be able to work and remain focused on detail in an open office environment where other department phones, conversations are part of the work area.
- Must be able to work at a PC and perform computer functions up to 80% - 95% of the time
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone, email, and in meetings
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. during work in the factory.
- May make trips to the plant area where there is machinery, grease and noise.
4245 E. 46th Ave, Denver, CO 80216