ACCOKEEK, Md. – Benelli USA seeks experienced candidates for the Procurement Financial Coordinator position in Accokeek, Maryland. The selected individual will be responsible for coordinating all activities associated with import and export compliance processes, accurate processing of purchase orders, and efficient transmitting of inbound stock. Ensure Benelli USA is utilizing best practices and is in full compliance with ALL Federal, State & Local regulations, including but not limited to US Customs, Department of State, Department of Commerce, and BATFE, for license(s) held, both importer & manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the submission of all regulatory forms, reports and business licenses regarding firearms compliance, including but not limited to import, exports, NFA and manufacturing
- Responsible for all ATF compliance. Apply investigative and analytical techniques to achieve compliance
- Serve as a content expert on all firearms compliance and related matters. Develop evidence that is not apparent, requiring substantial judgment and interpretation of guidelines that are inadequate or indirectly applicable
- Determine corrective actions regarding processes and system issues relating to firearms compliance and lead the remediation efforts
- Maintain the companies ATF Acquisitions and Disposition Records
- Administer & perform BenUSA calendar of permit and license applications
- Coordinate and maintain CTPAT relationship with Homeland Security
- Work with freight forwarder, custom broker and CBP on import shipments
- Process and coordinate required forms for NFA orders
- Maintain ATF files and correspondence
- Conduct internal audits; determine root cause analyses/issues and report results to Controller & CFO
- Custodian & processor for all ATF NICS checks and ATF form 4473 in Accokeek location
- Provide serial number tracking and support inventory reconciliations
- Prepare ATF Variances for review
- Manage Firearms handguns roster renewals and submission
- Coordinate cross-departmental efforts for FFL setup for Class 3 dealers
- Enter purchase order requests in the ERP system (JDE) and submit approved purchase orders to the respective suppliers
- Upon shipment notification, complete invoice transmitting to enable visibility within the supply chain – Notify appropriate personnel via email that invoice/shipment has been downloaded.
- Analyze open PO reports to verify accuracy between the system and the suppliers
- Coordinate with the Freight Forwarder regarding bank draft information to ensure timely clearance of shipments
- Monitor & verify key information in the inventory item master (cost 8 & 59). Report anomalies to Controller and Staff Accountant
- Maintain essential logs (Freight Tracking, CBP Updates, and ATF Form 6A Filing)
- Assist in preparing month-end reports
- Trouble-shoot problems with vendor invoices and reports
- Be central source for Receipt Routing, including but not limited to advanced reporting and analytics. Implement process flow in JDE; lead & monitor progress. Ability to understand movement of product from beginning to end
- All required permits and licenses are always in good standing
- Perform semi-annual internal audits
- Correctly maintain Companies ATF Acquisition & Disposition records
- All purchase orders are entered into JDE within 24 hours of receipt
- All invoices are downloaded within 24 hours of receipt
- Knowledge of current laws and regulations pertaining to firearms import and export
- Familiar with ITAR requirements and have the legal ability to possess firearms
- Understanding of US Harmonized Tax Codes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, to include pivot tables in excel
- Ability to communicate effectively, to resolve issues with foreign suppliers
- Strong, concise communication skills with the ability to enforce policies and procedures
- Attention to detail and excellent record keeping
- Able to handle multiple tasks, manage time and follow through
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP, JDE preferred
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 plus years of equivalent related work experience.
$42,000 - $62,000
Full Time – Experienced
Qualified individuals can apply for the Procurement Financial Coordinator position online at the NSSF Career Center (here).
Internal Number: 10212019
Visit https://www.benelliusa.com/ for the latest news and product information.
About Benelli USA
U.S. A. distributor of Benelli, Franchi, Stoeger, A. Uberti and Stoeger Airguns.
For the latest news and product information visit www.benelliusa.com.